The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office Policy and Procedures
- Chapter One - The Manual System
- Chapter Two - Organization
- Chapter Three - Administrative Communications
- Chapter Four - Personnel Administration
- Chapter Six - Law Enforcement Officer's Bill Of Rights
The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office Policy and Procedure Manual is divided into two sections.
The Adminstrative Manual and the Operations Manual. The first 16 Chapters are the Administrative Manual. The last 16 Chapters are the Operations Manual.
The Manual is currently under revision, and as chapters are made available, they will be posted. Each chapter is available by clicking the link below.